Michael Steck, as a long time shooter, NRA training counselor and Utah Concealed Carry Instructor, is your Utah Firearm Attorney.
Here are a few of the areas that we can help you with:
- NFA gun trust in accordance with ATF requirements
- Firearm Criminal Defense – for all offenses involving firearms
- FFL representation – legal isseus in dealing with the ATF
- Gun Range defense – legal defense for Gun Ranges in Utah
- 2nd amendment protection – Getting back and protecting your firearms
- Brady denials – if you have been denied the chance to get a firearm, there are legal actions you can tak
Michael also offers several flat rate packages to help you get your firearm business up and running. Please find more information about becoming setup as an FFL.
NFA Gun Trust | $400
Firearm Instructor Liability Waiver | $100
Range Safety SOP Liability Waiver | $100
Independent Contractor waiver, agreement and non-disclosure | $250
FFL application package | $500
LLC creation | $1,000
Local business licensing | $350